Monday, January 4, 2010

When people ask me about love, my answer would be it's everything about Allah


"I celebrate Allah's praise.
I seek His help.
I believe in Him.
I bear witness that that there is no God to be worshipped but Allah with no associate.
A guide can never lie to his people.
I swear by Allah that there is no god but He,
as I have been sent as a Messenger to you in particular, and to all the peole in general.
I swear by Allah that you will die just as you sleep,
you will be resurrected just as you wake up.
You will be called to account for your deed.
It is then either Hell forever or the Garden ( Paradise ) forever."
from Ar Raheequl Makhtum (the sealed nectar)


This is the words of Rasulullah SAW when he were to tell his people about Allah SWT.
The One and only God.
The One that created you out of nothing.
The One that gives you everything that you wanted.
Would you look back and turn and do the same?

Would you tell people about your God?

No comments:

Post a Comment