Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Road Not Taken


I chose this path..


The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth.


Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same.


And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.


I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.




What road did u choose?


From Abu Hurairah RA, he said: Rasulullah SAW said: "Islam was strange when it began and will one day be strange again; Blessed are the ghuraba' " [H.R.Muslim]


Yes,I chose the longest, the one less traveled, the weirdest path,

the road that people will think "why do you have to suffer ur self choosing this road?"


BUT


insyaAllah I am confident with this path, bcoz it is a path shown by history, by beloved Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h), by Allah thru Al-Qur'an and sunnah..


9:42

"Sekiranya (yg kamu serukan kepada mereka) ada keuntungan yg mudah diperoleh dan perjalanan yg tidak seberapa jauh, niscaya mereka mengikutimu, tetapi tmpt yg dituju itu trasa sgt jauh bagi mereka.Mereka akan bersumpah dgn nama Allah, "Jikalau kami sanggup niscaya kami berangkat bersamamu." Mereka membinasakan diri sendiri dan Allah mengetahui bahwa mereka benar2 org2 yg berdusta."


they always think to receive rewards in front of their eyes, n think of the fastest way if possible,

but they dont know that Allah counts our efforts, the more efforts we give, in the guidance of Quran and hadith, the more rewards we receive, the jannah, but the BIGGEST REWARD ever, is Allah's blessings, masyaAllah!! which somehow people can't see right now..and being impatient, wanna see the result as soon as possible..


this is the path i've chosen insyaAllah..


Yes, I know this path will save me one day!


This is why I want you too to know this path, which I feel will save u too..


Let's spread the words, show our beloved people, the path that will us all..
wallahualam..


1 comment:

  1. insyaallah..lets walk together along this path..ukhti, if i lost, hold my hands,slap me or do whatever you need to wake me up..taw..

    ReplyDelete